Hirsch “The Horizon” Bourbon

Hirsch “The Horizon” Bourbon


Hirsch’s “The Horizon” honors a forward-looking nature, blending high-corn mash aged 4 years and a high-rye mash aged 6 years to craft a very spice-forward bourbon


Hirsch’s newest offering, “The Horizon”, honors a forward-looking nature: steadfast, determined, moving onward at a brisk pace, forever in search of the next adventure. 

The Horizon combines two straight bourbons distilled in Lawrenceberg, Indiana: 94% of the blend is distilled from a traditional high-corn mash bill and aged a minimum of 4 years. The remaining 6% is distilled from a “high rye” mash aged 6 years for added complexity.  Bottled at 92 proof, The Horizon is crafted to be enjoyed neat or on the rocks.

The bourbon’s nose showcases classic caramel and oak, along with cherry and melting butter on cinnamon raisin toast. This sensory experience leads to a palate combining rye spices, citrus, black cherries, and creamy sweetness. The finish presents a rounded combination of sweet caramel, peppery afterburn, and light tannic notes of oak and leather.


Go to Top